Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program for African-Born Scholars: The Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program (CADFP) is pleased to announce the opening of application to interested scholars of African background to take advantage of the opportunity and be trained and equipped for future endeavours. The CADFP is always accepting applications for the scholar roaster. Applications for the fellowship must meet the minimum requirement for the award of the fellowship which is to be taken in the United States of America. Potential opportunities to apply for supplemental funding to cover knowledge production activities and workshop attendance will also be available
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program (CADFP)
Fellowship to be taken at: United States of America
Fellowship Type: Full Fellowship
Fellowship level: Pre-doctoral
Fellowship Worth: Fully funded to included $150/day stipend, visa costs, supplemental health insurance
Subject Eligibility: Scholars from all disciplines are eligible to apply
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Fellowship is for African-born students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible to apply for the CADFP, the applicant must:
- Have been born in any African country, as shown by the biographical data in the applicant’s passport.
- Applicant must hold a terminal degree with good grades.
- Be employed at an accredited college or University.
- Applicant must be willing to be enrolled in the fellowship which is to be held at the United States of America.
- Applicant must show great leadership potential as evidenced in their community engagement.
- Applicants are to submit as part of their application, personal statements and information about their academic qualifications, disciplinary expertise and administrative experience.
- Applicants are to submit a letter of recommendation from a Dean or from an administrator of equal or higher level from the scholar’s current institution.
Application Procedure for the Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program for African-Born Scholars:
Scholars willing to apply for the fellowship are to note that all applications are online and they should upload copies of relevant certificates and other supporting documents to the application platform before the scholarship application deadline.
Application Deadline: December 9, 2019