Future Leaders MBA Scholarships 2020 at Imperial College Business School:
Applications are now open for domestic and international students who are interested in pursuing their MBA program at Imperial College Business School in UK to apply for the Future Leaders MBA Scholarships 2020. Scholarship awards worth up to £20,000 are now available.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Imperial College Business School.
Scholarships to be taken at: Imperial College Business School, UK.
Scholarship Type: Cash Award/Education Support.
Scholarship level: Masters (MBA)
Scholarship Worth: Awards of £20,000 are available
Subject Eligibility: MBA programs
Country/Candidate Eligibility: UK and International students.
Language Requirements: Please see school admission requirements.
About the Program (Future Leaders Scholarships):
The Future Leaders Scholarships are awarded to applicants demonstrating an outstanding track record of leadership and/or outstanding leadership potential, a focused career plan and a strong overall application. Awards of £20,000 are available.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A strong track record of leadership in any field
- Outstanding future leadership potential
- The overall strength of your application and interview performance, including a good academic background, strong CV and a well-researched career plan
- A strong and well-balanced GMAT score, which must be submitted by the scholarship deadline
- Your professional references
- Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability and passion to become a visionary business leader.
- To be considered for this scholarship, you must display leadership qualities and exceptional career potential in your application.
Application Procedures for the Future Leaders MBA Scholarships 2020 at Imperial College Business School in UK – How-to-Apply:
Essays can be submitted either as part of your application or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important that interested and eligible candidates will have to access more information at the official scholarship website and submit their application through the link provided.
Application Deadline: There will be three scholarship decision committees for this award;
- First decision committee: you should apply by 8 November 2019,
- Second decision committee: you should apply by 24 January 2020, and/or
- Third decision committee: you should apply by 6 March 2020 .
Please note that early application is strongly recommended to increase your chance of receiving an award.