International Students Scholarships at Oxford Brookes University, 2020: Academic and exciting opportunities are ongoing for international students who are excited about studying in the UK to apply for a scholarship position at Oxford Brookes University. The award is targeted at high achieving undergraduate and postgraduate students with great leadership and academic capacity. The scholarship offers great and generous range of scholarships to support international scholars from around the world to study at Oxford Brookes University. The university is based in the United Kingdom with the aim of providing leadership in and contributing to local and global sustainability efforts. The university welcomes researchers, instructors, students both undergraduate and postgraduate internationally to share the rich culture and study opportunities available in Oxford Brookes University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Oxford Brookes University
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Masters
Scholarship Worth: £2,000
Scholarship Slots: Several
Subject Eligibility: All courses taken at Oxford Brookes University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students are eligible to apply
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants for the International Students Scholarships at Oxford Brookes University, United Kingdom must have been admitted into any of the eligible courses at the university
- Applicants must be international students to be eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be students with high academic track records.
- Applicants are to ensure that they meet the English Language requirements of Oxford Brookes University
- Applicants must be ready to begin study in the 2020 academic session
Application Procedure for the International Students Scholarships at Oxford Brookes University, 2020
- Applicants must be admitted into an undergraduate or postgraduate programme of the university
- Applicants are to note that all applications are done online.
- Applicants are encouraged to attach the relevant supporting documents as may be required during the application process.
Application Deadline: 15th April, 2020