Kenneth J. Botto Research Fellowship for International Students at USA, 2020: Kenneth J. Botto Research Fellowship is pleased to announce the commencement of the application process for researchers to enrol in their pre-doctoral fellowship programme to be taken at the United States of America. The fellowship awards up to $2,500 to support research at the Center for Photography by curators, writers, and researchers investigating the life and work of Kenneth J. Botto. The biennial fellowship will next be offered in 2020. Researchers and scholars from any discipline are encouraged to apply
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Kenneth J. Botto Research Fellowship
Fellowship to be taken at: United States of America
Fellowship Type: Part Fellowship
Fellowship level: Pre-doctoral
Fellowship Worth: Up to $2,500
Subject Eligibility: Arts, Creative Arts, Art Education, Art History
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Fellowship is for international students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Pre-doctoral applicants must have completed their coursework and preliminary examinations for the doctoral degree and must be engaged in dissertation research.
- Applicants for the fellowship must complete the online application form.
- Applicants are to include a 500-1000 word statement outlining his/her research interests and project and how they will be advanced by study of the Center’s archives, library and print collection.
- Applicants are to attach a recent and updated Curriculum Vitae not exceeding four (4) pages.
- Applicants are to note that decisions for selection are based on the quality of the proposed research and its relationship to the Center’s collections.
- Applicants must have completed a master’s degree programme in a recognised university with good grades.
Application Procedure for the Kenneth J. Botto Research Fellowship for International Students at USA, 2020
Applicants are to complete the online application form and ensure that they attach the necessary supporting documents before the application deadline. Late application will not be accepted.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020