Peterhouse Graduate Award for international Students at the University of Cambridge, UK: Peterhouse Graduate awards is elated to announce that the 2020 applications for international students to apply for a study position at University of Cambridge, UK is ongoing. Each year, Peterhouse awards graduate students scholarships at the master’s and PhD level for a maximum of three years. The awards are full awards which covers both tuition fees and maintenance fee for students in any course of study available at the university. The award will be taken at the University of Cambridge, United Kingdom.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Peterhouse Awards
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Cambridge, UK
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarship level: Masters and PhD
Scholarship Worth: Upto £44,350
Subject Eligibility: Sciences, Arts and Humanities, Architecture, Medicine and Health, Agriculture, Business, Education, Engineering, Law
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for international students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students enrolled or willing to be enrolled in a postgraduate studies at the University of Cambridge.
- Applicants must ensure that the Department or Faculty to which they apply also considers them for all University studentships for which they are eligible.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full time study programme. Applicants doing part-time programmes are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants for master’s scholarship must have obtained a good bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognised university.
- Applicants for the PhD scholarship must have obtained a master’s degree from a reputable university before the application deadline.
- Applicants must ensure that they upload copies of their supporting documents before the expiration of the application date.
Application Procedure for the Peterhouse Graduate Award for international Students at the University of Cambridge, UK
- Applicants are to apply for the Peterhouse Graduate Award using the online platform.
- Applicants are to upload the following supporting documents: copies of their academic transcripts, certificate of the highest educational qualification, recommendation letter from a professional referee, research proposal and personal ststament.
Application Deadline: January 3rd, 2020