Pro VC Scholarship Award 2020 for International Students at Griffith University: International students from around the globe and domestic students of Australian origin are invited to apply for the Pro VC Scholarship Award 2020. Griffith University in Australia is offering this education award to highly merited students to assist their education endeavour and encourage them with their study choice.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Griffith University.
Scholarships to be taken at: Griffith University, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarships/Cash Award.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate study level
Scholarship Worth: $6,000
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas eligible for the scholarship are listed in the post
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
Language Requirements: See school admission requirements.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Pro VC Scholarship Award 2020 for International Students at Griffith University, applicants must:
- be an Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen, International Student, Permanent Resident, or Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder.
- have completed your undergraduate study at an Australian or New Zealand University and achieved a minimum GPA of 6
- be commencing in an undergraduate degree programs in trimester 1 2020
Eligible Undergraduate Courses: Courses eligible for the for the Pro VC Scholarship Award 2020 include;
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours) (2020, 2011)
- Bachelor of Multimedia (Honours) (2021, 2013)
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Honours) (2087)
- Bachelor of Biomolecular Science (Honours) (2108)
- Bachelor of Forensic Science (Honours) (2107)
- Bachelor of Sciences (Honours) (2111, 2112, 2110)
Application Procedures for the Pro VC Scholarship Award 2020 for International Students at Griffith University – How-to-Apply:
One requirement for the scholarship is that applicants should have been admitted into a bachelor’s degree coursework at Griffith University. Applicant can apply for the education award his/her admission status have been confirmed.
Application Deadline: February 21, 2020