Admission Scholarship Program
Saint Paul University offers renewable admissions scholarships for the entire program duration (4 years).(1)
These admissions scholarships, whose value ranges from $2,000 to $14,000, based on the following scale, are offered to any candidate (Canadians, permanent residents and international students) from recognized high schools and colleges only.
|AVERAGE UPON REGISTRATION||ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP||TOTAL VALUE (1)|
|95 to 100%||$3,500||$14,000|
|90 to 94.9%||$2,500||$10,000|
|85 to 89.9%||$1,500||$6,000|
|80 to 84.9%||$500||$2,000|
(1) Renewal criteria: be registered full-time (at least 12 credits per session) and maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 8.5.
(2) Candidates applying to a certificate program or general BA program (3-year BA) are not eligible.
*Note: Saint Paul University’s tuition fees for Canadian students are on average $1,000 less per year than at other Ontario universities.
Admission scholarships for the Master of Theological Studies (M.T.S.) and Master of Theology (M.Th.), with a value of between $1,000 and $10,500 based on the scale provided below and the program selected, are offered to Canadian, permanent resident and international applicants.
|ADMISSION AVERAGE||ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP||TOTAL VALUE (3)|
|95 to 100%||$3,500||$7,000 (M.T.S.) or $10,500 (M.Th.)|
|90 to 94.9%||$2,500||$5,000 (M.T.S.) or $7,500 (M.Th.)|
|85 to 89.9%||$1,500||$3,000 (M.T.S.) or $4,500 (M.Th.)|
|80 to 84.9%||$500||$1,000 (M.T.S.) or $1,500 (M.Th.)|
(3) Renewal criteria: be registered full-time (at least 12 credits per session) and maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 8.5.
Graduate students: for new students, beginning on September 1, 2018
All candidates (Canadians, permanent residents and international students) with an average of 80.0% or higher who are studying full-time will receive a scholarship worth $2,000 per session at the master’s level and $2,500 at the doctoral level. The total value of this scholarship is as follows:
|PROGRAM||DURATION||TOTAL VALUE (4)|
(4) Canadian citizens or permanent residents applying for a Graduate Diploma are also eligible for admission scholarships as long as they meet the conditions listed above. However, should they subsequently decide to pursue their studies at the master’s level, any funding received toward the Graduate Diploma will be deducted from the total scholarship amount for the master’s degree.
(5) Renewal criteria: be continuously registered full-time and submit an Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) application each year.
All the interested candidate Should check on the best way to apply for the Saint Paul University Renewable Scholarship and other Scholarships Programs
For more information, please contact: