Fully-Funded King Scholars Program at Dartmouth College for Developing Countries: Applications are invited from students from developing countries to apply for the King Scholars Program at Dartmouth College, USA for the 2020 academic session. The scholarship award seeks students from developing countries who are keen on alleviating the poverty level in their home countries. King scholars at Dartmouth College will be awarded a four (4) year scholarship and will receive extensive mentoring as well as leadership training. Upon completion of their scholarship program at the United States of America, the King Scholar is expected to return home to tackle poverty issues in their home countries.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): King Scholars, Dartmouth College
Scholarship to be taken at: United States of America
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Fully-Funded Tuition fees, health insurance, annual travel allowance to scholar’s home country.
Subject Eligibility: Undergraduate courses available at Dartmouth College
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for students from developing countries.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Applicants for the King Scholars Program must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be students from developing countries who are involved in their communities and passionate about creating positive change.
- Applicants must be interested in alleviating poverty in their home countries
- Applicants must be capable of succeeding at a to U.S. university.
- Applicant must have the pre-requisite English Language qualification which will allow them study in the United States.
- Applicants must be motivated and have the drive to succeed in whatever he or she does.
- Applicants must possess an excellent academic track record at the educational level before applying to study at Dartmouth College.
- Applicants are to attach copies of their transcripts, academic certificates and letter of recommendation from a referee through the Recommend a scholar portal.
Application Procedure for the Fully-Funded King Scholars Program at Dartmouth College for Developing Countries
Interested applicants for the King Scholar Program are to first apply for a study position at Dartmouth. All eligible international applicants to Dartmouth will be considered for the award. There is no special application but the student must complete the Common Application
Application Deadline: January 2nd, 2020