Caux Scholars Program at Switzerland for Early Career Scholars, 2020: The Caux Scholars Program is an active alumni network that seeks to teach students to become professionals in negotiation studies, international relations, development studies, legislation and policy and transitional justice. Applications for the 2020 Caux Scholars Program is now open for applications to students who wish to learn leadership skills and advance their career in public policy and international relations as well as other leadership fields. The program is to be taken at Switzerland from June, 28th, 2020.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Caux Scholars Program
Scholarship to be taken at: Switzerland
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Scholarship level: Early career Scholar
Scholarship Worth: Fully funded tuition fees, travel allowance
Subject Eligibility: International studies, development studies, legislation and policy, transitional justice
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is international students who have distinguished themselves in leadership.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Applicants for the Caux Scholars Program to be taken at Switzerland must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be early career scholars who is interested in leadership administration and conflict resolution.
- Applicants must be citizens of a country affected by present-day civil or armed conflict.
- Applicants must be involved in active engagement in creating peace and mitigating conflict.
- Applicants must show demonstrated financial need.
- Applicants are to write an essay on how they are currently engaged in creating peace in their country.
- Applicants are also to write an essay on the qualities needed in peacemakers who seek to break the cycle of hatred and resentment and unite people across barriers that have historically divided them.
- Applicants are to note that a committee of 6 grades each applicant and the top three candidates are selected and interviewed in person or by phone.
Application Procedure for the Caux Scholars Program at Switzerland for Early Career Scholars, 2020
Applicants are to apply for the scholars program using the online application portal and to submit the required supporting documents.
Application Deadline: March 6th, 2020