Scholarships for international Undergraduate and Masters Students at Huddersfield: International students who are willing to enrol in an undergraduate or Masters studies programme are encouraged to apply for the International and Master’s students scholarship at the University of Huddersfield, United Kingdom. The scholarship is for aspiring scholars who wants the best training and research facilities that will sharpen their academic and research skills. The University of Huddersfield is a university committed to inspiring professionals. The university awards scholarships up to £2,000 for every year of study to international applicants.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Huddersfield
Scholarships to be taken at: UK
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Up to £2,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered at University of Huddersfield
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for International students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship award, the following are the requirements:
- Applicants must be enrolled in the eligible subjects in a University Huddersfield for an undergraduate and master’s program.
- Applicants must have obtained a good bachelor’s certificate from a recognised university for those applying for a master’s position
- Applicants must be able to show great leadership abilities.
- Applicants for the international students scholarship at Huddersfield must be international self-funded student.
Application Procedures for the Scholarships for international Undergraduate and Masters Students at Huddersfield
- Applicants for the international Undergraduate and Masters Students at Huddersfield are to be automatically considered if applicant is a full time paying international applicant.
- There is no need to fill out an additional application form and applicants are advised to attach relevant supporting materials to help boost the chances of scholarship offer.
Application Deadline: January 22, 2020.