Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Bord Bia International Scholarships at the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School. About 70 scholarship positions accessible to International students are up for grasp.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bord Bia Foundation
Scholarship Type: full scholarship
Scholarship level: Scholarships are for master’s degree study
Slots: 70 scholarship positions
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fees paid and Tax-free bursary paid (up to €30,000 per 12 months)
English Language Requirement: A proof of proficiency in English Language may be required, however not a necessity for candidates from English speaking nations.
About the Institution/Scholarship Details:
The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is the graduate business college of University College Dublin and is situated in Blackrock in Dublin, the Republic of Ireland, on the site of the previous Carysfort College, an instructor preparing school. The Financial Times positioned the MSc in International Management fifteenth on the planet in 2017. The Economist Intelligence Unit positioned the full-time MBA program 63rd on the planet in 2014.
In spite of the fact that familiarity with certain remote dialects is required for specific markets this isn’t an outright necessity as there are additionally English talking areas. Familiarity is required for business sectors, for example, French/German/Dutch/Spanish/Italian/Russian/Polish/Japanese/Korean or Chinese. English talking areas incorporate UK/USA/U.A.E./Australia/Holland/Sweden. Note: areas are liable to affirmation
- Abroad industry arrangement with worldwide organizations while picking up a globally perceived capability from UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Full educational cost expenses paid
- Tax-exempt bursary paid (up to €30,000 per a year)
- Remarkable profession prospects
- Escalated proficient and profession advancement
- The world’s best sustenance industry instructors from business colleges including Harvard, IMD, NYU Stern and UCD Smurfit School
- A portion of our customer/have organizations and bosses: Kerry, Glanbia, Teeling Whiskey, Five Guys, Nestle, Danone, Ornua, Starbucks, Keoghs, among a large group of other driving worldwide sustenance organizations
- A few areas incorporate New York, Dubai, Shanghai, Milan, Stockholm, Sydney, London, Paris, Dublin and Singapore.
All application for the Bord Bia International Scholarships are to be done online. Candidates are proceed to the webpage designated for the Bord Bia International Scholarships and fill the form as appropriate. Note the following:
- You will also need to upload a copy of your CV with your completed application form. We would appreciate if the document name for your CV was in the format “firstname_surnameCV”.
- Please include names and contact details for two Referees in your CV (one must know you in a professional capacity). Please note that Referees will only be contacted with your permission
- It is a requirement that the participants are willing/able to live in a foreign country and travel in-market at short notice and sometimes where public transport may be limited.