Elrey B. Jeppesen Scholarship and Paid Internships 2020 to Study in Germany: If you have the desire to study in Germany, here is one opportunity for students of Engineering and Applied Sciences around the globe. Applications are now being accepted for the next cycle of the Elrey B. Jeppesen Scholarship, as the successful student from CU will be selected for the yearlong exchange, which includes room and board and a full semester of tuition at Technical University of Darmstadt,
For nearly a decade, a unique exchange program has offered CU Boulder graduate engineering students a glimpse at university life in Germany and a lucrative paid internship with Jeppesen – and allowed a German student the chance to study and work in Colorado.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Elrey B. Jeppesen Scholarship.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Colorado Boulder, Germany
Scholarship Type: Full Funding.
Scholarship level: Exchange Student
Scholarship Value/Worth: Not Stated
Subject Eligibility: Applied Science and Engineering.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International.
General Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Be full-time, master’s students in the College of Engineering & Applied Science with a stated interest in aircraft systems design
- Have completed four semesters (or equivalent) of German language courses. (Courses and internship will be conducted in English, but German skills are required for cultural integration)
- Commit to serving as an ambassador of CU Boulder and the United States
- Commit to preparing a professional presentation of the experience for Jeppesen stakeholders
Application Procedures for the Elrey B. Jeppesen Scholarship and Paid Internships 2020 to Study in Germany – How-to-Apply:
To apply for the Elrey B. Jeppesen Scholarship and also be eligible for a Paid Internships 2020 while studying in Germany, interested candidates are to Contact email@example.com by deadline
Application Deadline: Feb. 28, 2020