University of Edinburgh Memorial Fund Scholarships for Medicine in UK: The University of Edinburgh is offering the Memorial Fund Scholarships for students wishing to study Medicine at the Polish School of Medicine of the university. The scholarships will be aiming at high performing students with outstanding academic records.
The University of Edinburgh, currently the second most popular university in the United Kingdom, is one of Scotland’s ancient universities with three colleges. Collectively, the university plays host to about 21 schools and has the 14th highest average undergraduate entry qualifications among universities in the United Kingdom.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Edinburgh.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Edinburgh, UK.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Slots: Not Stated.
Scholarship Worth: Covers tuition fees.
Subject Eligibility: Medicine and related medical courses.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic students.
General Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for the scholarship; A
- Domestic students can apply for this application.
- Candidates should have been enrolled in any Masters Program subject offered by the university.
- Candidates wishing to apply for a 1 year taught Masters program/ Masters by research offered at the University College of Medicine or a Masters by distance learning provided that they have the full support of their Head of Department and Polish Medical University authorities.
- Applicants will have to meet the university’s English Language Requirements and other admission requirements.
The program is open to Polish doctors and postgraduate medical scientists:
- in their early career (usually within 10 years of their medical graduation – MB ChB equivalent)
- working in Polish Medical Academies/Universities and Research Institutes
- with excellent mastery of English; and
- Who are committed to the further development of medical research expertise in Poland.
Application Procedures for the University of Edinburgh Memorial Fund Scholarships for Medicine in UK – How-to-Apply:
Applicants wishing to get this education funding need to take admission to the university. The online application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web-based information portal. When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
Document Requirements: Applicants must agree to provide the Polish School of Medicine Memorial Fund Committee with a scholarship report within 1 month of completing their program of study/ research.
Application Deadline: 28th May 2020