Doctoral Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney, 2020: The University of technology, Sydney is pleased to announce the Quentin Bryce Doctoral Scholarships for outstanding students for the doctoral (PhD) or LLM by Research for the 2020 academic session. The scholarship will provide a four-year stipend for research and support the candidate all through the duration of the study. The benefits of the scholarship include a yearly stipend of $40,000 for four years, a research support fund of $1,500 and other allowances. The scholarship is open to both domestic students and international students and are very competitive.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Quentin Bryce Doctoral Scholarships
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Technology, Sydney
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Scholarship level: Doctoral (PhD) and Masters
Scholarship Worth: $40,000
Subject Eligibility: PhD and Masters in Law
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Fully-Funded Doctoral Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney, 2020, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have completed a Master’s Degree by research or a Bachelor’s degree with good grades.
- Applicants are to note that the scholarships are competitive and will be awarded based on academic merit.
- Applicants must possess research and other relevant experience as well as record of publication.
- Applicants must propose a quality research proposal and the proposal must be relevant to the Faculty’s research strength.
Application Procedure for the Fully-Funded Doctoral Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney, 2020
- Applicants for the Quentin Bryce Scholarship must first complete the faculty’s mandatory pre-assessment process to evaluate the eligibility for the doctoral (PhD) program.
- Applicants are also to note that they have to complete the pre-assessment process and a formal application made to the Graduate Research School before the deadline for their application to be considered valid. Students wishing to be considered for the Quentin Bryce Scholarship are to select the option on their formal application form. There is no separate application process, but applicants who meet the selection criteria will be invited for an interview in the Faculty of Law.
Application Deadline: January 15th 2020