Swinburne University of Technology Dean’s Scholarship for Masters Studies 2020: International students are hereby welcomed to apply for the Dean’s Scholarship offering up to 50% tuition waiver for masters study programmes at Swinburne University of Technology in Australia to be awarded for the 2020 academic year.
The university has a wide range of scholarships available. Some scholarships are awarded based on the grades of your previous study. The better your grades, the higher the initial scholarship amount. Others are automatically awarded to students who meet the entry requirements of selected courses.
Scholarships Sponsor(s): Swinburne University of Technology.
Scholarships to be taken at: Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition awards.
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Up to 50% tuition reduction.
Subject Eligibility: Architecture and Urban Design.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
General Eligibility Criteria:
- Scholarships are for candidates of any country except Australia or New Zealand are eligible.
- Scholarships to be awarded for master’s degree program in Architecture and Urban Design.
- Applicants should be commencing in Semester 1, 2020 or Semester 2, 2020.
- Applicants should not be holding another Swinburne scholarship or reduced fee arrangement
- To be selected for admission, applicants will have to meet the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- English Language Requirement: In addition to other entry requirements, you should also make sure that you meet the minimum English language requirements for the course you wish to study.
Application Procedures for the Swinburne University of Technology Dean’s Scholarship for Masters Studies 2020 – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are required, firstly, to take admission in master’s degree program at the university. That should be followed up by submitting an online application directly to Swinburne or through an authorized representative in your country.
Document Requirements: You will be required to upload certified copies of previous academic results, letters from schools or employers, certified English language proficiency test results, portfolio for design courses, excluding Swinburne Foundation Year.
Application Deadline: Open