2020 PhD Scholarships in Engineering for Domestic and International Students: Applications are invited from students all over the world to apply for the New Carbon Economy in Valuation of Energy Projects to be taken place at Heriot Watt University, United Kingdom for the 2020 academic session. The 2020 PhD Scholarships in Engineering aims to support a project valuation and decision framework that incorporates the dynamics of the new carbon economy by focusing on key sources of uncertainty and to develop useful support systems. The scholarship will support projects on New Carbon Economy in Valuation of Energy which will be carried out by doctoral students under the supervision of experts in the field.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Heriot Watt University
Scholarship to be taken at: United Kingdom
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees and annual stipend of £15,009
Subject Eligibility: Petroleum Engineering
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for domestic and international students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the 2020 PhD Scholarships in Engineering for Domestic and International Students, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants can be a native of any country in the world passionate about advancing his/her career in the field of Petroleum Engineering.
- Applicants for the 2020 PhD Scholarships in Engineering must have obtained a masters degree in Engineering or any other relevant field before the time of applying for the scholarship.
- Applicants must provide copies of academic certificates and official transcripts of his academic achievements.
- Applicants must also provide a supporting statements of about 1-5 A4 pages outlining how he/she would approach the intended research work. The statements should be uploaded to the ‘project proposal’ section of the application form.
- Applicants must upload a current curriculum vitae and one academic reference.
- Applicants are also to show proof of English language competence.
Application Procedure for the 2020 PhD Scholarships in Engineering for Domestic and International Students
Applicants are to complete the online application form, selecting the PhD Petroleum Engineering within the application including the project reference, title and names of supervisor on the application. Applicants are to ensure that the details outlined above are included in their application.
Application Deadline: 2nd February, 2020