University of Colorado Denver Freshmen Scholarships for International Students: International students from around the globe are invited to apply for the International Freshman Scholarships at Colorado Denver in the United States for the commencement of next academic session.
Most scholarships are renewable for up to eight semesters of undergraduate study provided that scholarship recipients remain enrolled full-time, maintain the required GPA, and are enrolled full-time.
Scholarships Sponsor(s): Colorado Denver.
Scholarships to be taken at: Colorado Denver, USA
Scholarship Type: Freshman Scholarships/Tuition Award.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Half-off tuition cover up to $16,250:
Subject Eligibility: All courses tenable at the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
General Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the International Freshman Scholarships at Colorado Denver;
- Applicants designated as International students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should be pursuing an undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Applicants must have a high school certificate with an excellent academic record.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirement at the University of Colorado Denver.
- English Language Requirement: Both Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores and the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores are accepted at UC Denver as proof of English language proficiency.
Application Procedures for the University of Colorado Denver Freshmen Scholarships for International Students – How-to-Apply:
To apply for the scholarships, A separate application is required for all international awards. Visit ScholarLYNX (ucdenver.academicworks.com) and enter keyword ‘international’ to view scholarships for international students. Applicants should be F-1 or J-1 visa holders, and should upload their CV, all transcript of previous year certificate during application.
Application Deadline: January 15