Honda Scholarships Awards for 2020 Academic Session: The Honda Scholarships award is an annual program supported by Honda in partnership with the Hispanic Scholarship Fund for college juniors and senior students aimed at supporting talented students achieve their goals of completing a college education. The scholarship award is to help Hispanic students with vested interest in the Science, Technology, engineering and Math pursue and complete their career. Honda is committed to promoting series of academic programs through supporting educational advancement programs and other experiences that will impact positively on the lives of students in terms of supporting their goals.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Honda/ Hispanic Scholarship Fund
Scholarship to be taken at: USA
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: up to $5,000
Subject Eligibility: Field of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for United States, Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA) and Hispanic students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Honda Scholarships Awards for 2020 Academic Session, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants are to be students who are citizens of the United States and Hispanic nations.
- Applicants must be students pursuing a career in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math having good academic credentials.
- Applicants must be students entering their junior or senior year of college.
- Applicants must be students with good grades and have obtained excellent results from their previous academic level.
- Applicants for the scholarship award are required to demonstrate English language proficiency as may be required for admission into a college.
Application Procedure for the Honda Scholarships Awards for 2020 Academic Session
Applicants for the Honda Scholarships Awards for 2020 Academic Session are to access and complete the online application form and submit same before the application expiration deadline.
All supporting documents are to be uploaded to the application portal before the expiration of the application. Applicants are to complete the FAFSA or state-based financial aid application if applicable.
Application Deadline: February 15th, 2020