Chinese government Scholarships award at Tianjin University 2020: Students of international origin across the globe are hereby invited to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship- Chinese University Program” Tianjin University 2020 aimed at international students to study on full scholarships in China.
Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by Ministry of Education, P.R.C to support designated Chinese universities to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. Tianjin University (TJU), as a first class university in China, has been designated to undertake this program for over ten years since 2008.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chinese Government.
Scholarships to be taken at: Tianjin University, China.
Scholarship Type: Fully-Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Masters and PhD
Scholarship Worth: Fully-Funded (See scholarship benefits)
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
General Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- Requirements for applicants’ degree and age:
- Applicant applying for a Master degree should hold a Bachelor diploma and be under the age of 35 ;
- Applicant applying for a PhD degree should hold a Master diploma and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants should have good conduct, good physical and mental health, and be willing to abide by the laws and regulations of China and Tianjin University.
- Language Proficiency requirements: Chinese-taught programs applicants need to submit HSK certificates. A minimum requirement of HSK4 (Score 195 or above) for Engineering/Science; HSK5 (Score 180 or above) for business and liberal arts is needed.
- English-taught programs applicants need to submit English proficiency certificate (English native speakers are exempted). TOEFL: no less than 80, IELTS: no less than 6.0. （English native speakers are exempted）
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship will cover;
- Tuition waiver and accommodation on campus;
- Monthly Living Allowance of 3,000 RMB/month for Master students; and 3,500 RMB/month for PhD students;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
Application Procedures for the Chinese government Scholarships award at Tianjin University 2020 – How-to-Apply:
To be considered for this award, Applicants need to take admission to the university. Applicants should complete an Online Application on the website according to the application schedule.
Document Requirements: Applicants need toupload all the listed documents below to the application system: Scan of notarized highest diploma, A Study or Research Plan, Scan of a notarized copy of the academic transcripts, HSK certificate, Photocopy of passport, Self-introduction Video, Two Recommendation Letters.