Heinrich Böll Stiftung Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates 2020/21: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified students across the globe for the fully funded Heinrich Böll Stiftung scholarship programme to study in Germany open for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation grants scholarships to approximately 1,200 undergraduates, graduates, and doctoral students of all subjects and nationalities per year, who are pursuing their degree at universities, universities of applied sciences (‘Fachhochschulen’), or universities of the arts (‘Kunst-/Musikhochschulen’).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Heinrich Böll Foundation.
Scholarships to be taken at: Germany.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: All study levels.
Slots: Up to 1,200 scholarships per year.
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: Fully-Funded.
Subject Eligibility: All subject and research areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Global eligibility (students from all nationalities can apply).
General Eligibility Criteria:
- We (Heinrich Böll Foundation) expect our scholarship recipients to have excellent academic records, to be socially and politically engaged, and to have an active interest in the basic values of the foundation: ecology and sustainability, democracy and human rights, self determination and justice.
- Written proof of German language proficiency (Minimum requirement: „Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang“ Level DSH 2 or „TestDaF“ Level B2) necessary
Application Procedures for the Heinrich Böll Stiftung Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates 2020/21 – How-to-Apply:
Please note that only online applications are accepted
- Gather information on the application process and the requested documents
2.Registerfor the online application portal
3. Provide the requested information in the Online Application Portal
4. After uploading all of your documents, submit your application before the end of the application deadline
Visit the Online Application Page for detailed application guide
Application Deadline: 1 March, 2020