University of Twente Kipaji MSc Scholarship Programmes in Netherlands: The University of Twente is offering the Kipaji Scholarship for MSc study programmes for the 2020 academic year and aims at students of high academic records.
The Kipaji Scholarship Fund is founded especially for talented students from countries with upcoming economies. Students from these countries could have the potential, but not the means to study at the University of Twente. The scholarship is meant as additional support for UTS scholarship students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Kipaji Scholarship Fund
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Twente, Netherlands.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Scholarship level: Masters.
Slots: Not stated
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: up to € 12,000.
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: The following eligibility criteria apply for the University of Twente Kipaji MSc Scholarship Programmes 2020.
- International Students are eligible to apply
- Scholarship to be awarded to study in any Masters Degree offered by the University.
- Applicants are from countries with upcoming economies, like in parts of South America, Africa, and Asia.
- Students from these countries could have the potential, but not the means to study at the university.
- English Language Requirement: Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the sub-score of speaking skills are required.
Application Procedures for the University of Twente Kipaji MSc Scholarship Programmes in Netherlands – How-to-Apply:
Interested candidates wishing to apply for the master’s scholarship will have to take admission in the University. After taking admission, the applicants are automatically considered for this award. You will be required to upload your previous degree certificate and transcripts at the university.
Application Deadline: 1st May 2020