Scholarships for International Students at MiraCosta College, USA: Applications for scholarships for international students at MiraCosta College, United States of America is ongoing and students are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to study in the United States of America. There are several opportunities for outstanding international students who want to pursue their undergraduate academic career in the United States. At MiraCosta College, students are opportune to study in a serene environment with qualified and experienced lecturers. MiraCosta College is known for its commitment to academic and research excellence.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): MiraCosta College
Scholarship to be taken at: United States of America
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Up to $5,000
Subject Eligibility: Eligible courses tenable at MiraCosta College
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for International students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Scholarships for International Students at MiraCosta College, USA, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be eligible students willing to enrol in a full-time undergraduate study programme.at MiraCosta College.
- Students must possess relevant and excellent academic credentials for them to be admitted into MiraCosta College to study an undergraduate course.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at MiraCosta College.
- Continuing MiraCosta students transferring to a 4-year institution in the fall, and graduating high school seniors planning to attend MiraCosta in the fall are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure for the Scholarships for International Students at MiraCosta College, USA
Applicants are to visit the official scholarship webpage and complete the online application before the application expiration deadline. Applicants are to ensure that they attach relevant supporting documents to their applications.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2020