Global Affairs Canada Scholarship for International Students, 2020: Global Affairs Canada is pleased to announce the application for the Canada Scholarships program. The program will offer academic scholarships for up to two years of study at the post-secondary level that leads to a diploma, post-graduate, certificate or master’s degree at a college or university in Canada. The Study in Canada Scholarships program is open to students from all disciplines. Candidates must first apply for admission to a full-time academic program at a Canadian post-secondary institution to be eligible for the scholarship. Eligible candidates are hereby invited to apply for the Global Affairs Canada Scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Global Affairs Canada
Scholarship to be taken at: Canadian College or University
Scholarship level: Undergraduate, Masters
Scholarship Worth: Up to CAD 120,000
Subject Eligibility: Any Full-time undergraduate and postgraduate courses tenable in any Canadian University.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Global Affairs Canada Scholarship for International Students, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be citizens of the eligible countries applying for a full time study in any Canadian college or university.
- Applicants must not hold a Canadian citizenship or permanent residency and must not have a pending application for permanent residency in Canada.
- Applicants should have interest in being considered for the Study in Canada Scholarships program when applying for admission at a Canadian institution.
- Applicants must possess the linguistic competencies necessary to undertake studies in the language of institution at the Canadian post-secondary institution (English or French).
- Applicants are to note that Canadian post-secondary institutions will be responsible for submitting applications on behalf of eligible candidates.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the scholarships.
Application Procedure for the Global Affairs Canada Scholarship for International Students, 2020
Canadian post-secondary institutions may submit an application on behalf of an admitted student who meets the eligibility criteria and has indicated interest in the Study in Canada Scholarships Program.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2020