Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2020: Applications are currently being received for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2020 for a complete study programme at the Harvard Business School; one of the world’s most prestigious Universities offering one of the world’s leading MBA programmes.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
The Scholarship offers the following:
• Financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees
• Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Boustany Foundation/ Harvard University
Scholarships to be taken at: Harvard University, USA.
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Scholarship level: Masters.
Slots: Not stated
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: US$95,000 plus other benefits
Subject Eligibility: Business-related programmes.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
General Eligibility Criteria:
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
Application Procedures for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2020 – Fully-Funded Boustany Foundation Programme:
Candidates should first apply for admission into Harvard Business School and then send a copy of their curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 31st May 2021.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.