2020 International Excellence Entrance Scholarship in Canada: International students are hereby requested to apply for the International Excellence Entrance Scholarship in Canada for the 2020 academic session. The scholarship is to be taken at the University of the Fraser Valley (UFV).
The University of the Fraser Valley is one of Canada’s best universities recognized nationally for student success with an excellent and serene learning environment. UFC provides students with quality instruction with engaging learning opportunities while also ensuring that the students are job-ready and equipped to make impact when they graduate.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of the Fraser Valley (UFV)
Scholarship to be taken at: Canada
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $10,000
Subject Eligibility: Any field of undergraduate course enrolled as a full-time study programme.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students
You may also like:
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the 2020 International Excellence Entrance Scholarship in Canada, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a degree program at the University of the Fraser Valley (UFV).
- Applicants are to possess relevant qualifications that will enable them to be admitted into a degree program of UFV.
- Applicants must show commitment and be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at UFV.
- Applicants are to note that the scholarship is available to top international applicants who apply to study at UFV in their graduating year or have recently graduated with a minimum overall GPA of 3.5.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong communication and leadership skills.
Application Procedure for the 2020 International Excellence Entrance Scholarship in Canada
Applicants are to complete their applications and sent by email to be received by the UFV International office by the scholarship deadline. Applicants are also to send two letters of recommendation from current teachers and proof of extracurricular activities or a co-curricular record to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: April 1st, 2020