KNB Scholarship for International Students at Indonesia, 2020: The Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) scholarship application is open for application for the 2020/21 academic session. The scholarship is a financial support granted by the Indonesian Government to international students from developing countries to enrol in a master degree programme in an Indonesian University.
The KNB scholarship was established to contribute in the human resource development in the developing countries, promote deeper cultural understanding between developing countries and to strengthen the relationship and cooperation between developing countries. The scholarship is offered to excellent performing students from the developing nations to obtain their master’s degree in a wide range of study field.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Indonesian Government
Scholarship to be taken at: Universities in Indonesia
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (MSc)
Scholarship Worth: Settlement allowance of IDR 1,500,000; Living allowance of IDR 2,750,000; Research Allowance of IDR 400,000; Books allowance of IDR 350,000.
Subject Eligibility: Eligible courses tenable at participating Indonesian Universities
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for full-time international students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the KNB Scholarship for International Students at Indonesia, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must not be above 35 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicants must be from a developing country applying to study in a master’s programme at a participating Indonesian University.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor degree in relevant course from a recognized university.
- Applicants must have a TOEFL or IELTS or other certified English Proficiency Test. Score of 80 or 6.0 or equivalent.
- Prior to departure to Indonesia, successful candidates must sign the Statement Letter and Scholarship Agreement prepared by the KNB Scholarship management.
Applicants are to submit the following required documents:
- Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country.
- Nomination letter from the respective government official (Ministry of Education or other related Government Agency).
- Two academic recommendation letters.
- Scanned passport showing the personal data page or birth certificate
- Scanned bachelor’s certificate and academic transcripts (in English)
- Scanned TOEFL or IELTS score certificate or other English Proficiency Test obtained within the last 2 years.
- Scanned official medical statement prepared by a certified physician.
Application Procedure for the KNB Scholarship for International Students at Indonesia, 2020
Applicants are to download the Invitation Letter (Available in the KNB Scholarship website)
Submit the Invitation Letter, passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter.
Applicants are to complete the online application process.
Application Deadline: 20th April, 2020