For 70 years, UNICEF has been working on the ground in 190 countries and territories to promote children’s survival, protection and development. The world’s largest provider of vaccines for developing countries, UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS.
The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) announced its recruitment 2020/2021 for graduates. Learn how you can apply for the ongoing UNICEF job Recruitment.
Here, we point out the necessary methods that will aid you to get recruited in this ongoing recruitment process.
However, there are many things you need to understand about the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment before you apply.
In case you’ve not known before, the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment 2020 application form is free.
UNICEF Recruitment 2020 Requirement
- An advanced university degree in related fields is required:
- Willingness to travel to remote regions of the country
- Initiative, passion and commitment to UNICEF’s mission and professional values.
- Ability to make timely and quality judgments and decisions and very good training skills.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset
How to Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2020
To apply for the ongoing UNICEF recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
- Next, visit the UNICEF Portal
- Pick a job opening,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the job openings.
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated.
Volunteer Abroad With the UN
International UN Volunteers promote peace and development in communities around the globe, while upholding the ideals and aspirations of the United Nations.
International UN Volunteers come from 160 countries, representing many cultures and backgrounds. They bring a wide variety of perspectives and approaches.
The minimum requirements to serve as an international UN Volunteer are:
- 25 years old and older (no upper age limit)
- university degree or higher technical diploma
- at least two years of relevant work experience in a professional background
- good working knowledge of at least one of UNV’s three working languages: English, French or Spanish
- commitment to the values and principles of volunteerism
- ability to work in a multicultural environment
- willingness to work with people and local organizations to draw upon the synergies between expert solutions and local knowledge
- ability to adjust in difficult living conditions and sometimes remote locations
- strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- prior volunteering and/or working experience in a developing country is an asset
The key benefit of being a UN Volunteer is the personal satisfaction the volunteer assignment brings you as you make a positive impact on peace and development. However, UNV supports you during your assignment in several ways, e.g. through a monthly volunteer living allowance, annual leave, and medical insurance.
Volunteer Abroad With the UN: How To Apply:
- All UN Volunteer assignments to volunteer abroad application is only online.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Volunteer Abroad With the UN requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.